SIMPLY THE BEST, MOST POWERFUL, EASIEST-TO-USE GOSPEL LIBRARY EVER CREATED!
The Complete Christian Collection is a comprehensive collection of Christian works combined into a searchable database. With this library, your gospel study will be more rewarding than ever. You will be able to search nearly 350 volumes of the writings and commentaries of the most prominent gospel scholars and historians who have ever lived. This Library gives you access to:
- 14 Library collections spanning 6,000 years of Christian and religious history.
- Over 4.5 million cross-reference links which can quickly expand your study topic across the entire library.
- A Topical Guide with over 34,000 topics directly linked to commentary throughout the library.
- Bible Maps, photos and illustrations.
#1 rated Folio search software with 12 easy search tools for finding what you want. The advanced search engine gives you complete control over how and what you search.
12 Easy Searches and More, including...
Word Combination Search (locates references using word combinations or phrases)
Proximity Search (limits your word combination searches to specified proximity)
Word-Stem Search (expand your search to include all variations of your search word)
Thesaurus Search (our unique thesaurus allows you to expand your search beyond what other products allow)
- Attach personal notes and commentary to any reference in the library
- Create and attach topical highlighters to any reference in the library for quick and easy recall.
- Create your own cross-reference links between passages.
- Place bookmarks to save your place or mark passages you want to refer back to.
- Create links from lands, cities and other places mentioned in the Bible to full color maps.
- All customization is saved for future use.
Over 4.5 Million Cross-Reference Links
Cross-link any verse or passage to information throughout the entire Library.
Your study will be more rewarding than ever because of the extensive cross-reference linking we have added to the library. As you study any Bible verse simply click on the verse link to see all other Bible translations for that verse, jump to every reference or passage in the library containing commentary on that verse , or access the Hebrew/Greek Lexicon and Concordance for that word in that verse. As you read the works of the scholars and come to a Bible reference Simply click on it to go to that reference in the Bible.
- Vast collection of works
The Collection contains 8 Bibles, 340 Commentaries and Reference Works including the works of Adam Clarke, John Calvin, Charles Spurgeon, John Wesley, William Law, Jonathan Edwards, Martin Luther, Charles Hodge, the Nicene Fathers, and much more.
- Export, Copy, Save, Print, Etc.
You can easily export scripture, commentary, maps, and illustration for your lessons, discourses and personal study. Access higher resolution maps from our website.
- Powerful Searching Options
12 easy searches including: Search the Entire Library, Search the Bible, Search a Collection, Lookup a Scripture, Search a Title, Search by Author, Search by Topic, Search the Words of Christ, Search Highlighter Pen, and Search Personal Notes. You can also search word combinations, words in proximity, word-stems, perform thesaurus searches, and more.
- Over 60 Full-Color Maps
Access easy to read maps of the regions, cities, districts, roads, economies, travels and more found in the Bible. Includes a Bible Gazetteer linking you to over 1,200 locations in the Bible.