Our Return Policy
We understand that from time to time there is a legitimate reason to return items purchased from our online store. In this event please follow the instructions below.
- Items being returned must be packed well so no damage occurs in transit.
- Please include a copy of your receipt with a note explaining the reason for the return.
- Items being returned should be sent to:
NCCS - Returns
37777 W Juniper Rd
Malta ID 83342
- A refund will be issued to the original form of payment for the returned items. You will be responsible for shipping costs both ways.
- Items must be returned within 90 days of purchase.
Defective or Damaged Items
If you receive defective or damaged items please notify us immediately via phone (800-388-4512) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will replace the items at no additional cost to you.